Supporting as a Company
Our partnerships are bespoke and tailored whist offering organisations the opportunity to align their brand with Australia’s largest literary festival and one of the top five literary festivals in the world (London’s The Telegraph).
In 2024, Sydney Writers’ Festival will present a four-day Festival at Carriageworks, with over 180 events. These events will be attended by over 80,000 lovers of writing, reading, books and ideas. We will also present events at Sydney Town Hall, City Recital Hall, several satellite venues across Sydney, and a live-streamed program to regional Australia. The Festival's diverse line-up includes everything from the world's most beloved bestselling writers to family-friendly authors and exciting contemporary voices.
“Did you know 87% of Australians read for pleasure?”
Our partnerships are each created to suit our partner’s objectives and requirements. Supporting organisations align their brand with SWF, and gain access to our audiences through a broad range of marketing and public relations campaigns. Potential benefits include:
- Access to authors for private events
- Branding reach
- Customer acquisition (eg through aligned discount codes)
- Hospitality for clients or stakeholders
- Corporate social responsibility
- Brand activations within the Festival
- We welcome a dialogue on how we might build a sponsorship that is tailored to suit your company's priorities.
Please get in touch to find out how we can work together:
Head of Development