The Seymour Centre is located on the corner of City Road and Cleveland Street, Chippendale, and is accessible by the following modes of transport:
The Seymour Centre is a 12-minute walk away from Redfern Station. It is also a short bus ride away from Central and Newtown Stations. Newtown Station is situated on the Inner West Line.
The closest city-bound stop is on City Road (at the University of Sydney); the closest west-bound stop is City Road (before Butlin Avenue); both a three-minute walk away. These stops are serviced by bus routes 352, 370, 422, 423, 426, 428, L23, L28, M30, N10, N30, and N40.
The Shepherd Street multi-story car park is located on the corner of Cleveland and Shepherd Streets. Access to the Seymour Centre is via Level 3 of the car park. There is pay and display parking on the University of Sydney campus, and limited street parking.
There are bike lanes on surrounding streets, and plenty of bike racks on site.
Events At This Venue
- Taking a Stand
- Next Wave
- Express Yourself
- James Maskalyk: Life on the Ground Floor
- Home Truths: Telling Australian Stories
- Straight from the Headlines
- Borderlines: Stories of Migration
- Dennis Glover: The Last Man in Europe
- Mohammed Al Samawi: The Fox Hunt
- Climate Change: A Hastening Catastrophe
- Don Watson: There it is again
- Why We Read
- Trump’s New World Order
- Angela Saini: Inferior: How Science Got Women Wrong
- The Global Refugee Crisis
- Leigh Sales: On Doubt
- Richard Denniss: Curing Affluenza
- Jeff Goodell: The Water Will Come
- The End of China’s Economic Miracle?
- The Rise of Australian Populism
- Amy Goldstein: Janesville
- Ben Taub: Syria
- The Changing Face of Australia