Bookings are open
Bookings are now open to advertise in the Sydney Writers' Festival 2022 Program Guide. Our official Program Guide is the primary means of finding out about the Festival program. By advertising in the guide, you can reach a loyal, discerning audience of people who are media savvy, socially minded, avid readers and passionate patrons of the arts.
The 2022 Sydney Writers’ Festival Program Guide will be inserted in The Sydney Morning Herald's 'Spectrum' on Saturday 26 March 2022.
In addition, 65,000 copies will be:
- distributed to bookstores, cafes, libraries and arts venues across Sydney throughout March, April and May (eight-week plus shelf life)
- dropped in letterboxes in the inner-West and handed out at transport hubs and arts events
- available onsite during the Festival week (16–22 May).
Sydney Writers’ Festival audiences are engaged, passionate and seek to be challenged by a program of events with ideas that resonate long after the Festival ends. They are avid consumers of literature, theatre, film, dance, opera, classical music, the arts and cultural events.
Our official Program Guide is the primary means of finding out about the Festival program. By advertising in the guide, you can reach a loyal, discerning audience of people who are media savvy, socially minded and passionate patrons of the arts.
Postcard (88mm height x 139mm width) – $2,500 + GST
1/4 Page Strip (88mm height x 278mm width) – $4,500 + GST
1/2 Page (177mm height x 278mm width) – $7,000 + GST
Full Page (355mm height x 278mm width) – $12,000 + GST
Learn more about our audience in our 2022 Media Kit.
- Booking Deadline: Monday 7 February 2022
- Material Deadline: Monday 14 February 2022
- Program distributed in The Sydney Morning Herald’s ‘Spectrum’: Saturday 26 March 2022
Please complete our online booking form.